Pin-up Photography Competition
Welcome to The Society of International Fashion and
Glamour Photographers Competition.
The theme of this month’s competition is Pin-Up so lets some great cutie-pie
vintage posing and glamour girl images.
Letting your posing skills run wild and using appropriate props and good
lighting we want to see memorable stunning images that would warrant the title
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer
- The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph,
retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by
The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence
will be entered into.
- Photographer must have a model release form.
- All models must be over the age of 18.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
See winning images HERE
See current entries HERE
There are 30 days to get ready for The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
which starts on Wednesday 16th January 2019