Photography Competition - Comp Closed
The theme of this competition is fashion and can feature either male or
female stylish images. Just a thought: A fashion shot should show the clothes to
the fullest effect as if the image had been commissioned by a magazine, designer
etc. So let’s see some terrific fashion images this month!
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer
- The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph,
retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may
be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence
will be entered into.
- Photographer must have a model release form.
- All models must be over the age of 18.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
See current entries HERE
Winners announced HERE
There are 90 days to get ready for The Societies of Photographers Convention and Trade Show at The Novotel London West, Hammersmith ...
which starts on Wednesday 16th January 2019