In Vogue Photography Competition - Comp Closed
The theme of this competition is fashion and can feature either male or female stylish images. Just a thought: A fashion shot should show the clothes to the fullest effect as if the image had been commissioned by a magazine, designer etc. So let's see some terrific fashion images this month!
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition Closed
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographer must have a model release form.
- All models must be over the age of 18.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
See current entries HERE
Winners announced HERE